Coming Soon - Labcold RLDF0110A Bench Top IntelliCold® Pharmacy Refrigerator
- Fitted with an IntelliCold® controller
- 24/7 automatic temperature data logging
- Controller and alarm battery back up Door open alarm
- Power failure alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Low temperature alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature recording and display
- Off cycle auto defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Ammonia free
- Door lock with two keys
- Real time air temperature display
- Internal light
- Free SD card when warranty registered
- FREE five year parts and labour warranty
- Compliant with all leading professional guidelines
A professional 36 litre pharmacy refrigerator powered by the unique IntelliCold®, this pharmacy and vaccine fridge has been designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines as advised by Public Health England in Protocol for Ordering, Storing and Handling Vaccines.
Designed for the safe storage of cold chain pharmaceuticals, this refrigerator helps busy professionals meet regulatory requirements laid down in the DH Green Book with an easy to operate intuitive four button controller and automatic data storage of both temperature and fridge function.
This data can be downloaded to a free SD card (available when the warranty is registered) and stored on a PC or Mac. Reliable and robust, this refrigerator is engineered to meet the demands of a busy practice or pharmacy and is backed by the Labcold FREE 5 year parts and labour warranty.
Can be fitted with the Labcold Digital Lock at an additional cost which helps improve security and removes the problem of lost keys. We can also provide a calibration certificate from our UKAS calibration laboratory No: 8898 as an optional extra.
Conforms in full with Department of Health “Green Book” requirements
|Delivery||3 - 5 Days|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years Warranty|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£695.00|